Internationally acknowledged experts will present insights into this interesting topic and stimulate discussion on all aspects of preclinical, translational and clinical research.
- host-microbiota interaction
- the role of microbiota in tumor growth
- how to measure and analyze microbiome and microbiota
- association between microbiota and the immune system and inflammation
- changing microbiome: nutritional and pharmacological aspects
- experiences in the clinical setting (i.e. prostate, head&neck, gastrointestinal cancer)
- traslational projects on animals