The ICONA Foundation Meeting is a closed-workshop devoted to Specialists with the aim of pursuing new findings and strategies, as well as analyses and works in progress to allow open discussions among Experts on cutting-edge issues in HIV and Coinfections.
The scientific program of this two-day Meeting will focus on the following main topics:
- ARV, early treatment and long-term strategies in HIV
- Comorbidities among HIV and HIV-HCV coinfected patients
- The continuum of HIV care, based on surveillance and cohort data
- Long-term outcomes in the treatment of HCV with the new generation of DAAs
- How to manage failure and resistance to DAA-based therapies
- Scientific evidences and new research projects by ICONA and HepaICONA Cohorts in the treatment of HIV and HIV/HCV coinfection Long-term outcome of INSTI regimens
N. crediti formativi: 11
ID ECM evento: 150-244491
Ref. Federica Rebora
Destinatari: Medici Specialisti in: Malattie Infettive; Microbiologia e Virologia; Igiene, Epidemiologia e Sanità Pubblica; Direzione Medica di Presidio Ospedaliero; Allergologia e Immunologia Clinica; Medicina Interna; Gastroenterologia; Ematologia; Oncologia. Biologi. Farmacisti ospedalieri e territoriali.